Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 5

Friday!!!!
We went to class then to a pathway known as the Alameda. It is so beautiful and serene. It reminded me of central park but much better. We plan on going back to lounge in the sun. There were monkey bars, pull up bars and hurdles along the walkway and if you know me, you know I have to try out the obstacles. So I did!... I see the hurdles and run toward them. First on jump and land, second one jump and land, third one jump and land face down in the dirt. Fourth one I jumped and landed. I was told I'm not going to hear the end of that for the rest of the month. I was so happy today. It was great to run around. Later we managed to go to Plaza Mayor for some tapas and tinto de verano. Here we met Ricardo's children (they are awesome by the way) and play soccer with them. The Plaza Mayor has bands that play Friday nights and we caught a little of an English reggae band. Very cool!
Pics of the day:
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment