Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 20-21

Sunday
A relax day. We thought we would get away without seeing our professors and be able to recover from the night before. We were wrong.
There have been protests about the economic crisis taking place in Madrid since the 15th of may. All of these people have been standing up and defending the fact that we shouldn't be laid off and not be able to find jobs. Our professors suggested we see this 15 M of Segovia. Since we had nothing else to do we marched in the protest. It was really fun to see all of these people get together and stand up for their rights to work.
I didn't take any pictures but we made the pictures in the article!!!!

Monday
Class... I went to la Alameda for a run. It took me an hour to get back home and it was a great run. I think I'm going to do it again before I leave. It's so much better than worrying about cars everywhere you go. It's relaxing and a great scene. After we went to try the local Chinese restaurant. It was really good and I wish our Chinese food tasted that good! Then we walked around and people watched. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment